Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Emily Rose @Home

Alexa & I are trying to grow our mother/daughter business. Last year we became founders members with EmilyRose which is a company that sells clothes, accessories, and furniture for American Girl dolls and other 18 inch dolls. I thought it would be a wonderful opportunity for us to have some fun together and a great way to teach my daughter the ins & outs of business. You can never learn to early the importance of integrity, standing behind your products, how companies make money, marketing, and networking skills. Emily Rose @home has provided us with a wonderful opportunity to do this. We have started small & held probably 10 parties in the past year. We are now trying to take our business to the next level and are working hard to attract new customers. We now have our own website where customers can view our products and shop directly via the web. Check it out at www.emilyroseathome.com/joelleschrader

I must admit that I have not really used this blog much in the past year. I am a busy mom with a full time career as a training manager for a community bank. Then I'm an entrepreneur with my own at home business. Needless to say that doesn't leave much time for blogging, but my goal for the rest of this year is to post at least twice a month on our blog. I hope to share helpful tips for caring for dolls and for fun crafts that you can try with your girls. I will also feature an outfit of the month from Emily Rose @Home that we will offer to anyone who follows our blog at at 10% discount. So I hope you enjoy our information & Alexa and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment